By John Zietlow,Jo Ann Hankin,Alan G. Seidner
Read or Download Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations: Policies and Practices PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
The best way to follow the most recent advancements in psychology and neurology for greater fundraising and influencing talents best fundraising professional Bernard Ross bargains an alternate but powerful version for asking and influencing power donors and friends, utilizing the newest strategies constructed within the neural and mental sciences.
The function of HRM in constructing sustainable company firms is increasingly attracting recognition. Sustainability can be utilized as a precept for HRM itself and the initiatives of Sustainable HRM are twofold. On the one hand it fosters the stipulations for person worker sustainability and develops the power of HRM platforms to regularly allure, regenerate and enhance stimulated and engaged staff by way of making the HRM procedure itself sustainable.
Enterprise ethics is known in a finished and differentiated feel, as in recent times it has developed less than the impact of globalization. the current e-book examines inclusive progress, inclusive of greater than simply poverty relief and seeks to handle the matter of fairness in the course of the enhancement of possibilities for all events.
This e-book provides projects that have been introduced or are at present being pursued within the identify of CSR, and showcases how diversified dimensions of CSR, sustainability, ethics and governance may help to resolve worldwide demanding situations. Contributions by way of overseas specialists from Australia to Bangladesh and from Nigeria to Spain handle present matters of their respective kingdom, comparable to demanding situations confronted through countries, projects introduced within the identify of CSR, and makes an attempt at the a part of small and medium sized companies to advertise CSR projects.
- Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
- CSR und Finanzratings: Nachhaltige Finanzwirtschaft: Rating statt Raten! (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Non-Profit Organizations: Real Issues for Public Administrators (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
- Collaborative Evaluation in Practice
- The Philanthropic Planning Companion: The Fundraisers' and Professional Advisors' Guide to Charitable Gift Planning (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
Additional resources for Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations: Policies and Practices
Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations: Policies and Practices by John Zietlow,Jo Ann Hankin,Alan G. Seidner