Read e-book online Evidence-Based Practice and Intellectual Disabilities PDF
By Peter Sturmey,Robert Didden
Evidence-Based perform and highbrow Disabilities responds to the hot elevated concentrate on, and wish for, using evidence-based perform (EBP) in treating highbrow disabilities.
- The first ebook thoroughly devoted to addressing EBP particularly in terms of highbrow disabilities
- Provides scientific instructions in response to the power of facts of remedies for a given tricky behavioral topography or disorder
- Highly suitable to a wide-ranging viewers, together with pros operating in group providers, clinicians and oldsters and carers
Read or Download Evidence-Based Practice and Intellectual Disabilities PDF
Similar poverty books
Download e-book for kindle: Strategic Collaboration in Public and Nonprofit by Dorothy Norris-Tirrell,Joy A. Clay
Marketplace disruptions, climate switch, and overall healthiness pandemics lead the growing to be checklist of demanding situations confronted by way of today’s leaders. those matters, besides numerous others that don't make the day-by-day information, require novel considering and collaborative motion to discover possible recommendations. in spite of the fact that, many directors stumble into collaboration with out a strategic orientation.
Download e-book for kindle: Critical Approaches to Care: Understanding Caring Relations, by Chrissie Rogers,Susie Weller
What does ‘care’ suggest in modern society? How are worrying relationships practised in several contexts? What assets do participants and collectives draw upon that allows you to deal with, care with and care approximately themselves and others? How do such relationships and practices relate to broader social methods?
Get Sprudelnde Geschäfte: Von Unternehmen als PDF
Wasser ist die Lebensgrundlage des Menschen. Besonders in Entwicklungsländern stellt die Trinkwasserversorgung die Öffentliche Hand genauso wie die Bürger vor große, oft unlösbare Probleme. Schlechte Wasserversorgung und Armut gehen Hand in Hand, dieser Bereich ist daher ein zentrales Betätigungsfeld klassischer Entwicklungszusammenarbeit.
Download e-book for iPad: The Professional Practice of Rehabilitation Counseling, by Vilia M., Dr., PhD, LMHC, CRC Tarvydas,Michael T., Dr., PhD
Revised to mirror radical alterations within the box and their impression on specialist practiceNow up to date and considerably revised to mirror the CORE/CACREP merger and basic alterations within the box, this entire graduate-level moment variation textbook articulates the complementary dating among rehabilitation and psychological wellbeing and fitness counseling and the way it affects specialist perform.
- Covert Network: Progressives, the International Rescue Committee and the CIA: Progressives, the International Rescue Committee and the CIA
- The Welfare State Crisis and the Transformation of Social Service Work
- Chinese Culture and Mental Health
- Escaping Stigma and Neglect (World Bank Working Papers)
- Good Company: A Tramp Life
- The Social Work Practicum: A Guide and Workbook for Students (Connecting Core Competencies)
Extra resources for Evidence-Based Practice and Intellectual Disabilities
Evidence-Based Practice and Intellectual Disabilities by Peter Sturmey,Robert Didden