By Ruth Pearson,Gill Seyfang,Rhys Jenkins
Read Online or Download Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights: Codes of Conduct in the Global Economy PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Easy methods to observe the most recent advancements in psychology and neurology for higher fundraising and influencing abilities major fundraising specialist Bernard Ross bargains an alternate but potent version for asking and influencing capability donors and friends, utilizing the most recent options built within the neural and mental sciences.
The position of HRM in constructing sustainable enterprise companies is increasingly attracting awareness. Sustainability can be utilized as a precept for HRM itself and the initiatives of Sustainable HRM are twofold. On the one hand it fosters the stipulations for person worker sustainability and develops the facility of HRM platforms to always allure, regenerate and increase encouraged and engaged staff by way of making the HRM method itself sustainable.
Enterprise ethics is known in a finished and differentiated feel, as lately it has advanced lower than the impact of globalization. the current e-book examines inclusive development, such as greater than simply poverty relief and seeks to handle the matter of fairness during the enhancement of possibilities for all events.
This ebook offers projects that have been introduced or are at the moment being pursued within the identify of CSR, and showcases how diversified dimensions of CSR, sustainability, ethics and governance will help to resolve worldwide demanding situations. Contributions through overseas specialists from Australia to Bangladesh and from Nigeria to Spain deal with present matters of their respective state, corresponding to demanding situations confronted via international locations, tasks introduced within the identify of CSR, and makes an attempt at the a part of small and medium sized corporations to advertise CSR projects.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Verbindliche Standards des Wettbewerbsrechts? (MPI Studies on Intellectual Property and Competition Law) (German Edition)
- Building Your Brand: A Practical Guide for Nonprofit Organizations
- Russell Sage Foundation 1907-1946: volumes 1 and 2: volumes 1 and 2: 1-2
- Nonprofit Management: Everything You Need to Know About Managing Your Organization Explained Simply -- With Companion CD-ROM
- Nonprofit Law for Colleges and Universities: Essential Questions and Answers for Officers, Directors, and Advisors (Wiley Nonprofit Authority)
- Unternehmensbewertung von Nonprofit-Unternehmen: Nutzenorientierte Beteiligungsbewertung am Beispiel von Krankenhäusern (German Edition)
Additional info for Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights: Codes of Conduct in the Global Economy
Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights: Codes of Conduct in the Global Economy by Ruth Pearson,Gill Seyfang,Rhys Jenkins