By David Ferriby,Dave Martin,Ben Walsh
Create a stimulating, well-paced educating course in the course of the 2016 GCSE heritage specification utilizing this tailored sequence that attracts on a legacy of market-leading historical past textbooks and the person topic specialisms of the writer workforce to encourage pupil success.
- encourage your scholars to deepen their topic wisdom via a fascinating and thought-provoking narrative that makes ancient recommendations obtainable and fascinating to modern-day learners
- Embed innovative talents improvement in each lesson with conscientiously designed concentration projects that inspire scholars to question, examine and interpret key topics
- Take scholars' historic realizing to the following point by utilizing a wealth of unique modern resource fabric to inspire wider mirrored image on various periods
- support your scholars in attaining their capability at GCSE with revision counsel and perform questions geared in the direction of the replaced evaluation version, plus worthy recommendation to help examination preparation
- optimistically navigate the recent AQA specification utilizing the specialist perception of skilled authors and lecturers with studying experience
This unmarried middle textual content comprises all 4 interval reports and the next wider global intensity studies:
- clash and rigidity, 1894-1918
- clash and rigidity, 1918-1939
- clash and stress among East and West, 1945-1972
- clash and rigidity in Asia, 1950-1975
Read Online or Download AQA GCSE History: Understanding the Modern World PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
Observe the stunning precise stories--that will make readers chuckle, cry, and gasp--behind the headlines: The HMS Bounty, The Essex ruin, Lusitania Off defend, SS St. Louis, Boat humans, Where's Abby Sunderland? , and more.
Notice the tale of the woman who sewed the yank flag that encouraged the lyrics of the nationwide Anthem during this superbly illustrated social gathering of our country’s iconic image for freedom. Caroline Pickersgill got here from a family members of the easiest flag makers in Baltimore. She and her relatives proudly stitched the grand flag that gallantly whipped within the wind over castle McHenry.
Carry the pages of heritage to lifestyles with basic resource records! fundamental resources support scholars in achieving literacy in social stories via instructing them tips to examine and think about quite a few social, financial, cultural, and geographical themes. scholars should be engaged in analyzing approximately Alta California through studying the maps, letters, photographs, images, and artwork that emerged throughout the Mexican rule of California.
California grew via leaps and limits among the gold rush and 1900. humans from diversified backgrounds emigrated to California from throughout the United States and around the globe looking for new lives. this first resource reader makes a speciality of immigration in California from the time of the gold rush to the top of the 19th century.
- Colonialism (Key Concepts in American History)
- A Global Security System: An Alternative to War
- Explorers of the New World: Discover the Golden Age of Exploration with 22 Projects (Build It Yourself series)
- The Orphan Trains: A History Perspectives Book (Perspectives Library)
- Stephen F. Austin: The Son Becomes the Father of Texas (Texas Heroes For Young Readers)
Additional resources for AQA GCSE History: Understanding the Modern World
AQA GCSE History: Understanding the Modern World by David Ferriby,Dave Martin,Ben Walsh