By Jim Callan
Read or Download America in the 1960s (Decades of American History) PDF
Best children's history nonfiction books
Realize the amazing precise stories--that will make readers giggle, cry, and gasp--behind the headlines: The HMS Bounty, The Essex ruin, Lusitania Off defend, SS St. Louis, Boat humans, Where's Abby Sunderland? , and more.
Observe the tale of the lady who sewed the yankee flag that encouraged the lyrics of the nationwide Anthem during this fantastically illustrated get together of our country’s iconic image for freedom. Caroline Pickersgill got here from a relatives of the simplest flag makers in Baltimore. She and her relatives proudly stitched the grand flag that gallantly whipped within the wind over citadel McHenry.
Deliver the pages of heritage to existence with fundamental resource files! basic resources support scholars in attaining literacy in social reports via educating them tips to examine and give some thought to a variety of social, financial, cultural, and geographical subject matters. scholars may be engaged in examining approximately Alta California by way of interpreting the maps, letters, pictures, photos, and artwork that emerged in the course of the Mexican rule of California.
California grew via leaps and limits among the gold rush and 1900. humans from diversified backgrounds emigrated to California from throughout the US and worldwide looking for new lives. this first resource reader makes a speciality of immigration in California from the time of the gold rush to the top of the 19th century.
- The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child: The Middle Ages: Tests and Answer Key (Vol. 2) (Story of the World)
- World War II U.S. Homefront: A History Perspectives Book (Perspectives Library)
- Priest, Patriot and Leader: The Story of Archbishop Carroll
- The Mexican Revolution (Milestones in Modern World History)
- Ella persistió: 13 mujeres americanas que cambiaron el mundo (Spanish Edition)
- ¡Sin resolver! Lugares misteriosos (Unsolved! Mysterious Places) (TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers) (Spanish Edition)
Extra info for America in the 1960s (Decades of American History)
America in the 1960s (Decades of American History) by Jim Callan