By Parrillo Nicholas R.
Read Online or Download Against the Profit Motive (Yale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference) PDF
Similar political history & theory books
In Ethnic Bargaining, Erin okay. Jenne introduces a idea of minority politics that blends comparative research and box examine within the postcommunist nations of East relevant Europe with insights from rational selection. Jenne unearths that says by way of ethnic minorities became extra widespread for the reason that 1945 even if geographical regions were commonly extra attentive to teams than in prior sessions.
Warum schreitet die ökologische Zerstörung des Planeten trotz unzähliger Klimagipfel ungebremst voran? Warum hungern mehr Menschen als je zuvor auf der Erde, obwohl noch nie so ungeheure Reichtümer angehäuft wurden wie heute? Warum erweisen sich die globalen Eliten als unfähig, die Richtung zu ändern, obwohl ihr Kurs in einen planetaren Crash führt?
Politics and Literature indicates how very important insights approximately genocide, poverty, country violence, international terrorism, the conflict of civilizations, and different phenomena haunting the realm on the flip of the millennium should be derived from modern novels. Keren demonstrates ways that fictional literature provides new views at the complexities and contingencies of up to date politics.
This e-book investigates the industrial, highbrow and political heritage of past due medieval and early sleek Genoa and the ancient origins of the Genoese presence within the Spanish Atlantic. Salonia describes Genoa’s past due medieval monetary growth and advertisement networks via a number of case reviews, from the Black Sea to southern England, and in brief compares it to the state-run army growth of Venice’s empire.
- Collaborative Public Diplomacy: How Transnational Networks Influenced American Studies in Europe (Palgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy)
- The Ruthless Leader: Three Classics of Strategy and Power
- After Zionism: One State for Israel and Palestine
- The Idea of Liberty in Canada during the Age of Atlantic Revolutions, 1776-1838 (McGill-Queen's Studies in the History of Religion)
- The State of Sovereignty: Territories, Laws, Populations (21st Century Studies)
- A Perilous Path: The Misguided Foreign Policy of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry
Additional resources for Against the Profit Motive (Yale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference)
Against the Profit Motive (Yale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference) by Parrillo Nicholas R.